Sunday, March 15, 2026

Kawandi Class

I did not take a laptop with me on my trip, so I am very far behind in posting.  There is So Much to post about!  First things first.  On January 13, I taught a Kawandi Class to some new art quilters, from all over Treasure Valley.  They get the spotlight first.  Each one of them sent me a photo of their completed project, so I am posting them here.  They are all wonderful.  They are in the order that I received them.

                                            Annita's

                        Cheryl's
                        Maria's
                          Jan's
                        Maureen's
                            Tresa's
                        Donna's
                        Sheri's
                        Genea's
                    Deborah's
                    Debra's
                            Peggy's
                        Karen's
                         Christine's
               Dawn-Faye's
Mine!  This is made from the demo piece that had been used in three other Kawandi demonstrations, prior to this class.  After this class, I went home and completed it.  Mine and Peggy's are the same shape and about the same size.  I think they would look grand hanging side-by-side.

What a great job the new-to-Kawandi art quilters did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment