Sunday, April 27, 2014

Eagle Barn Quilting Retreat This Weekend!

I had surgery on my old left foot, so have recently been out of commission.  But yesterday (Saturday) I drove to Eagle for a retreat with the Knotty Quilters.  I drove into the parking lot, where they left me a space nearest the building, and they all came out an took all my materials into the building by the time I managed to get out of the vehicle.  By the time I got into the building Colette had my sewing machine all hooked up and ready to go! Wow!.  Then around 1:30 we went for lunch at Smokey Mtn Pizza and Pasta, where they have changed the menu again, but they have gluten free French fries!  Yeah! What a dream day! I got another block completed for my Liberated Houses quilt (aka Wonky Houses quilt).  Gotta go, headin' back to Eagle in two minutes for another fun day of quilting magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment