Monday, April 13, 2015

Reverse Around the World is Finished!

I completed the Reverse Around the World quilt on April 12.  I took some poor quality photos before giving it to a friend. So, I am not posting a photo yet.  I will see if I can get a better photo.  It is 80 degrees outside and I just want to be outside, but it is my budget and bills night, so I will be doing those shortly.  I need to get back to my Liberated Houses, now that this RATW quilt is done, but I started a mini-quilt with my version of the Saturn V rocket on it and I think I can finish it up pretty quick, if given the chance.  But so many things are tugging at me for my attention. And gee, I have to work. Blah!
   Just remember the Saturn V rocket was holey-cow tall and looked tall and slender.  Since this is a mini quilt, my version is rather on the stubby side. It is not to scale, except maybe the thrusters.  Maybe another time.  I am using fabrics that I already have on hand, which makes it even more fun!  It is still in the layout and design process, but not far away from a couple cuts and few seams and then presto!

No comments:

Post a Comment