Thursday, April 13, 2017

Goin' Across The Sea -So I've Been Busy


"Seaside Rendezvous" Batik meets Grunge Basics
     I love this wall hanging, I made in March, to brighten our entry way.  Ebony likes day dreaming beneath it. It is all pieced, and without paper. I am a free spirit piecer.
     Meanwhile, I have never been out of the good ol' USA. I am getting ready to take my first overseas plane flight. I am a little nervous about that. I have a list of things I have to do before I leave.  I have to focus and not get distracted by fabric or quilting right now.  I will make a nice posting upon my return.  I am going to visit our daughter, who currently lives in S. Korea.  I can hardly wait to see her!
     We are also going to visit Japan while I am there.  It is so exciting! We are going to visit Mt. Fuji, and hopefully visit Nippori Textile Town.

No comments:

Post a Comment