Tuesday, February 6, 2018

What I Started in Kuna!

I started the Garden Delight jelly roll quilt, at Room to Learn in Kuna, last week.  I did not get the first one-fourth of it done, but I hope to continue working on it next week.  Super Bowl Sunday, I was working on the B&W Mostly quilt. I did not get all those blocks done.  I still have some piecing on Jojo's quilt to finish.  I am scoping out a backing for that one.  Then, I have to finish quilting the "Greedy" quilt, so it can be done for the Feb. 21 meeting in Kuna.   The Garden Delight quilts look fabulous. I can't wait to see everyone's when they are finished.  J wants the tops done in time for the Kuna meeting, but  . . . we shall see.  This is what mine looks like right now.  Lovely, I know.
Kaffe Fasset jelly roll and the fun
blue dots background fabric

No comments:

Post a Comment