Monday, May 28, 2018

I hope I have this done by July 4th!

Remember the letter "S" in my April post?  That little experiment has grown out of control.  I told Bonnie that I blame it on her.  What this means is, yet again, she has caused me to test my creativity.  The "S" grew into "USA", and then it was surrounded by a red border, then one inch half-square triangles, then I had to decide on a blue border . . . deciding .. .
which blue, from my stash, to choose?
I think I like this dark blue best.

Yup! This one is perfect!
Stay tuned to see how this turns out.  I am having so much fun with my red, white, and blue scraps!  I am making some liberated stars to use as corner stones, and I had to use some left over doggie fabric, too! I am pretty excited about it so far!

1 comment:

  1. I love your teeny tiny half square triangles!! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete