Thursday, July 19, 2018

Sisters Quilt Show 2018 -Part 1 (Black Butte Ranch)

Me and T went to the Sisters Annual Outdoor Quilt Show last weekend.  We made it around to all three of the Bend Quilt Shops; twice to Sew Many Quilts.  On Friday after visiting the Bend quilt shops, we drove out to Black Butte Ranch, about eight miles on the other side of Sisters, Oregon.  For $12.00 (that I borrowed from Annita), I got into the show and enjoyed a nice luncheon on the deck of the lodge there.  T and I met some ladies from Oregon and California and we had such pleasant conversation.  The Black Butte Ranch is over 1000 acres and between the lodge and the lake was a green lawn with the quilts all set up on it.  From the lodge you see the quilts, the lake, and the beautiful mountain peaks.


We sat in the shade and just relaxed and enjoyed the view.



I really like this handkerchief quilt.

 I really like scrappy quilts, so this one appealed to me, also.

 All the quilts here were made by the same quilt group and not judged.  They just showed off and had a quilt raffle for charity.  It was such a wonderful relaxing event.  Best value for twelve bucks I have spent in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment