Monday, March 19, 2012

I have a massive back log, but tomorrow evening I am going to take a class at my local quilt shop. The class will teach me about Sashiko.  I would like to make a Sashiko quilt and the designs are pretty cool looking. Indigo blue with simple white stitches. There are many patterns and each pattern has a meaning.  Yes, I have three barn quilts in the works and stopped work on barn quilt #1 on Sunday, at 11:00 am, to begin working on a Kimono jacket for a friend that is going to have surgery next week.  I will get the Kimono jacket completed by the time she has her surgery. I am just that kind of crazy.  This Kimono jacket is really coming along. I have to work on my budget and bills tonight, class tomorrow night, then I can work on the jacket again on Wednesday night.  Thursday night I am baking 36 pigs in the blankets for a pot luck on Friday at work. Oh, yeah. Then, I guess I will practice my violin Friday night, because I have to practice before my lesson on Saturday.  My teacher knows I do not practice enough, on violin.

No comments:

Post a Comment