Thursday, January 30, 2014

Let's clean and organize!

When I write "Let's clean . . .", the word let's means "let us".  Us would be me and the kitty, because ain't nobody else hanging out in there making a mess.  Naturally, the kitty, aka Merlinda The Ninja Cat, will defer her part to me.  I believe her job is exclusive to testing all the fabric, that is not put away, by sitting on, laying on, rolling on, or batting it.  She is not allowed to clean herself while sitting on my table. That is a definite no-no.  She has her very own kitty quilt, made of flannel, that is taking up a section of my table.  Sometimes she lays on it.  Usually, she jumps onto the table when she wants some attention from me.  Sometimes, even when she is in my way, she looks particularly cute, so I have to take a photo.  I did take a video of her "tearing up the pea patch" one evening, but have not determined how to add a video to my blog.  That means she was chasing her tail and being particularly frisky directly in the middle of my piecing project.  Anyway, I have started with going through my red, white, and blue stash.  It turns out my blue stash is the largest, so I see a blue and white quilt looming on the horizon of 2014.  I am signed up to take a class called "Sunset Sail" in February.  I think blue and white it is!

My red and white fabric stash

No comments:

Post a Comment