Sunday, May 11, 2014

OMG! I finished my Be A Man Liberated House Quilt Block

Today I worked on my "Be A Man" Liberated House quilt block, and finished it.  It looks awesome with the garage and flying nachos roof. 
I also finished up my "Yoga Girl" Liberated House block; see below. It is the least liberated of all my liberated house blocks, but I think I'll keep it.  Now, I have 15 liberated house blocks complete.  I am going to do the "You had me at Merlot" liberated house block, then I will have sixteen.  I am still looking for some black and white fabric that looks something like a road, to use as sashing between the blocks. Also, I have some RR track fabric that I can use across the bottom, and I am going to figure out a street sign and a couple more details.  Since I will not get it completed for this year's quilt show, I am going to have to halt work on it, and complete the quilt I have started for the competition at The Fair.  I am running out of time.  Because of my foot surgery, I have not been able to do much piecing and not much anything else, so I am behind in everything, except the dishes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment