Sunday, November 30, 2014

Knotty Quilters November Retreat

This is how it looked outside my house on the first day (Nov 14) I traveled to the retreat in Eagle, Idaho. That's my lavender garden covered in snow.
I left around 10:30 a.m. and got there at 11:30, in time to save the two, who had made it before me, from sure starvation.  We had a fine little lunch and then Mary took a nap on the couch and I took a snooze in the chair in front of the stove, while Marsha took photos of us sleeping.  Around 1:30 I started cutting flannel to make a flannel rag quilt.  Others arrived later in the day and more joined us on Saturday and Sunday.  Sunday morning, Colette and I both had our rag quilts finished! Then we all worked on car blocks for a group wall hanging project.
Colette made the Spidey quilt, on the left, for her son.
I made the Autumn Kitty quilt, on the right, just for fun!

My angry monster robot, on the left, morphed into a "Friends fur ever" puppy mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment