Saturday, December 27, 2014

Rustic Crazy Snowmen Wallhanging!

Someone wants to know why I made so many bags in 2014.  Between the big quilt projects, I like to do quick and easy projects to get that instant gratification.  There is no instant gratification in making quilts.  It is exciting to shop for fabric, to choose out of your stash which fabrics go together, getting the top all pieced, and then when it is done, but it takes awhile to get through the entire process.  I think that is what turns a lot of people off to quilting. It takes a lot of time, but the end result is fabulous!  I love it.  I have finished my rustic snowman wallhanging! Yeah.  These can also be rather instant gratification projects, if you get down and stay with it for a week.  This one is 20' X 20' and is hanging on a stick, as described in a post I did last July 25, 2014.  I think I put more red into it than I thought, but I love it!
The one on the upper right's name is Curly Joe.

2 comments: