Sunday, December 21, 2014

The Year in Bags

I have mailed out all my Christmas greetings and have everything I need to make some most excellent fudge.  We've cleaned out a few things, rearranged a tad, and bought a couple new things.  This year I made snack bags for a number of folks including all the ladies in the Cloverdale Ladies Society.  Below are photos of all the bags I made this year (and a couple of pillow cases, thrown in for good measure).  I made ten bags. Some of them got a little out of hand on the size for snack bags . . .you could get a full sized bag of Doritos in a couple of these bags!  The second photo down shows both sides of the same bag; the one I made for Elverta.  You can see the Laurel Birch elephants on one side of that bag and Laurel Birch kitties on the other side.  It was an excellent year for making bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment