Sunday, March 22, 2015

Piecing Rocks!

Right now this is all I have on the design wall.  But of course, it is on the little design wall not the one with the fish on it.  The pattern for the letter 's' I found in Yoko Saito's book House Warming Patch Work.  She has instructions and patterns for the entire alphabet in her book along with charming crabs, scissors, fish, houses, and other darling things.  This bit of scrappy fun is going to be the back of my Scrap Happy quilt.  I have had this sun and moon fabric for a couple years and am happy to be able to use a little bit of it here. 
    I am in the middle of renovating our laundry room, so getting this finished up quickly is unlikely. Most of the work is done, but I must avoid having the fun of getting this done right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment