Sunday, March 29, 2015

Words and Pictures

I completed a small quilted project in March. Yeah! Go me!  I need a Please be quiet! sign at my office so I quilted one.  This is my 'be quiet' sign.  It only just occurred to me I should have used blinding pink or something.

I could go on about my laundry closet remodel, but I think I will just keep it short today.  I admit the size of this photo makes it difficult to view the details.  I did put a casing on the back, should I decide to hang it that way.  A yard stick would work just fine, since the length of this is approx. 33 inches.  I will be using rare earth magnets to attach it to the glass window at my office.  I have decided to add another photo so you can see the pieced Phoebe in the center block.  I tried doing this because of the wonderful quilts in "Collaborative Quilting" that had pieced people in it.  "Collaborative Quilting" is a book by Gwen Marston and Freddy Moran.


No comments:

Post a Comment