Thursday, July 23, 2015

Quilt Announcing Next Year's Quilt Show Theme!

Yes! I have been extraordinarily busy! I finished my liberated houses quilt, and submitted it for entry in the upcoming Kuna Quilt Show (Aug 1 & 2), in Kuna, ID.  Then I worked real hard and finished quilting the one announcing the theme for 2016.  It will be in the show also.  Here it is! 
I really dug through my scraps to make this puppy!
Most of the scraps are from past quilting projects, however, some are those left in my scrap bin by others during quilting retreats. The butterfly blocks in the corners belonged to T, while the aqua and coffee prints belonged to M.  There is some pink, that I have no idea where it came from!  The 49er bit was a scrap my Mom saved from the quilt she and I made for my daughter when she graduated from high school in 2000.  This small quilt is not just scrappy but a memory quilt, too!

2 comments: