Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Blog readers and followers get what they want

Alright, alright!  I have received a few comments on some of the posts on my blog.  Thank you very much.  I do believe I will pick up the pace again soon.  Meanwhile, yes, there is a good backside on the Scrap Happy Quilt featured on my previous post.  I suppose I could have taken a photo of it and claimed it was an entirely different quilt!  I had a good time doing scrappy experiments this last spring, when I should have been serious about getting my liberated houses quilt finished.  But you know I get something started and have a good time, then something else catches my fancy and I am off in another direction before finishing the last project.  I did get my liberated houses quilt finished two weeks ago, just in time to enter it in the Kuna Quilt Show.  This scrap happy quilt has a scrappy fun back on it!  It does indicate that I have been using up some of my stash.  The next person who gives me fabric is going to get it!  I have so much fabric, it is getting quite out of control!  Unfortunately, making small scrappy quilts does not make much of a dent in the scraps or stash department.  Here is the backside of the scrap happy quilt I finally got quilted and bound last week:
Those are suns and moons outlining the flag & USA.
I have to go do the dishes or vacuum my desk now. TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment