Sunday, December 18, 2016

It's December: I got my Jack O' Lantern Wallhanging Completed

It has been a busy month! I have gotten one year older, and I have a substantial list of unfinished projects. I only have  two more to finish in this year!  Woo-hoo!  Oops! Make that three.  I miscounted.  Last night I started on a repair/restore project for a friend that has been hanging around in my cupboard for two years.  I want to be able to give it to him by next Friday!  When that gets out of here, I will have a nice chunk of space in my fabric cupboard that I can fill up with something else. Like fabric!! Then I have the one flannel quilt I began last January, ready to quilt.  It is all pinned and ready for me to add miles of thread to.  After that I just have the binding to hand-sew on my "Jelly Roll Race Quilt",  I did make some surprise gifts for a couple special people, so I could not post the details or photos of those until after they receive them.  I will be posting those in the next week or so.

T and I started Jack O' Lantern wall hangings on
October 23.  I finished mine on December 17.
I am so good to go for next Halloween!
measures 16" X 20"

No comments:

Post a Comment