Sunday, December 3, 2017

I Finished A Quilt!

This Haiku Charm quilt was on my To-Do List, back in 2014 and 2015.  Then I lost track of my To-Do List in the middle of moving from one house to another in 2015????  Oh, what a blur!  Some of the blocks were given to me by my quilting niece (QN) just before she went into the Navy.  She has been out of Navy for a little while now, and I thought I better get it finished.  I could not post the photo until after she received it in the mail.  This is actually a nice sized quilt, and I got it all done!
quilted by Phyllis Oneal
Besides the squares and strips that QN provided, I included fabrics left over from the under the sea quilt I made for Mary B., the Aoie Has Two Sisters quilt that I made for Leilani, the Sunset Sail quilt, and some of the new fabric I got in Korea earlier this year.

1 comment: