Saturday, March 17, 2018

Zippy Bags!

Phyllis invited me over a couple Saturdays ago, to hang out and sew.  I had no easy quilting to bring along, so I brought some stuff to make zipper bags.  I carefully watched the tutorial on You Tube, the night before, and took copious notes.  I managed to remember everything I needed to take except my notes.  Just having gone through the process of writing the instructions down, helped me to remember them.  T had a tip for me, as she has made these bags before.  It helped me be successful and I made seven scrappy zippy bags.  This is a great use for scraps left over from quilting.
Some of the scraps were donated to me by Shannan.
Her cute ducks and bears go with so many other fabrics.

I quilted both sides of every bag. I had fun using green thread
and zipper on the cat bag; fabric given to me by my friend Mary F.

1 comment:

  1. Those are the cutest zippy bags ever!! Definitely love your cat and bear fabric

    ReplyDelete