Thursday, November 21, 2019

Kitty Kondos Quilt Completed in 21 Days

I started this quilt on Oct 30.  My previous post, Nov 3, has a photo of the quilt layout.  I am placing it here, as well, so you can see the metamorphosis from bare bones to completed.  It is now in the happy hands of it's new owner.  

How it looked on Nov 3, on the design wall.  Scroll down.
All finished!   What a difference!
I used a flat flannel sheet, I purchased from LL Bean.  You can buy just one sheet from them, instead of a whole set, and it is high quality flannel.  I used 505 to spray baste the layers together, then I stitched in the ditch. Then between all the ditches, I stippled the rest. As I was working on piecing it together, the boxes appeared to have windows, and the blocks looked like condominiums.  Thus the name Kitty Kondos!

No comments:

Post a Comment