Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Second UFO completed!

On Sunday, March 1, at 9:22 pm, I completed my flannel frog quilt.  I looked back in my photos from 2011 and found the small quilt I made with the left over fabrics from the quilt top I made.  So, I made the flannel frog quilt top in January-February of 2011.  I just got it all finished this week.  I quilted it on my home sewing machine.  I had some problems with the spring-loaded quilting foot, so my husband ordered me a new one.  It got here in two days, and it worked like a champ.
it is 72 inches long and 61 inches wide
 This next photo is of the little quilt I made in February of 2011, out of the left overs from making the big quilt top.  I have enjoyed it for many years.  I am so happy to have the big one finished (nine years later!).  Who knew?
 If you look at the cat photos on the right side of this web page, and scroll down to the third one from-the-bottom, you will see Merlinda, the Ninja Cat, sitting on top of the flannel frog quilt as it was being laid out on my table.  That is the photo I went looking for, so I could date when I got the quilt top finished.  Merlinda is no longer with us.  Sad panda.

No comments:

Post a Comment