Sunday, July 25, 2021

Obnoxious III

Wait a minute!  Where is the posting about Obnoxious III?  I have investigated the situation, and it appears I did not post about Obnoxious III, last November, when I completed it.   I just had sooooo much going on last fall!  I had to glean through my massive collection of photos to find it.  Without further ado, here is the photo of the amazing Obnoxious III quilt:

After I made the red border on this one, is when I decided to put red in the center portion of the next one (Obnoxious IV).  I did actually complete this last November.  The blocks are 5 1/2 " blocks with a back and forth rotation orientation to make the zig-zag effect happen.  It is quite a simplistic design, so pretty quick to assemble, sew, and get finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment