Tuesday, August 2, 2022

She Loaned Me Her Rail Fence

Prior to my RV odyssey, I got this quilt back from my amazing long-arm quilter.  I made the binding, then I hit the road.  It was waiting when I returned in mid-June.  I had some company, so I did not hop right on getting the binding sewed on.  I got it completed in early July, but it took me some time to get it photographed.  I picked up another quilt from my amazing long-arm quilter, last week.  While there, I photographed a couple of quilts, but especially the beautiful one with the 'granny fabrics.'  She loaned me her rail fence.

I admit, I love making these scrappy type quilts.  It is a good way to use up some fabrics that you wish to get out of your quilt room, but just cannot part with them.  Meanwhile, months ago I showed the quilt top to my cousin, who just loved it.  She said some of the fabrics remind her of wallpaper in the houses of her childhood.  So, guess who is getting this one?!

No comments:

Post a Comment