Monday, December 12, 2022

A Snowy Day In Idaho

Greetings and happy birthday to me!  No cake this year; I decided to have chocolate pie instead.  Meanwhile, I have been carrying my shark quilt around in my car for weeks, trying to figure out where to take a photo of it.  So, this morning, after chocolate pie, we went out in the backyard and took a photo in the snowiness. 

Remember that D or F movie about snow sharks?  These are not snow sharks, but there are a lot of them in this quilt.  Shannan named the quilt, "Smooth Sailing in Shark Infested Waters".  It is a little long, but I love it.  If you click on the photo it will enlarge so you can see the details of the quilt, including the S.S. Crabby submarine in the lower right corner.
The pie was made last night, mostly by my husband.  It has a wonderful gluten free crust.  What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment