Saturday, December 24, 2022

Happy Christmas Eve!

Happy Christmas Eve!  What an exciting and fun-filled year we have had.  I did plenty of quilting and sewing, read a couple of books, and did some traveling.  This second "Radiance" quilt is the last quilt I have completed this year.   

Since I needed to get it in the mail, I photographed it pinned to my design wall.  The shadows are from my cabinet (on the left) and my glass windchimes (above).  I am pleased with how it turned out.  I used a fat-quarter bundle for most of the central fabrics in the star.  It is composed of squares, half-square triangles, and flying geese.
I made a quilt for the kitties and included it when I mailed the big one to my cousin.  This is Mochi, who is a quilt hog, I am told.  She claimed the kitty quilt immediately, and Betsy doesn't get to share it.  I will be making a kitty quilt for Betsy in the coming months, so she can have her own.

Have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment