Saturday, April 1, 2023

Betsy Quilt

The "Betsy" quilt is completed.  Mochi hogged the kitty quilt I sent down to Reno in December, so I made a special quilt just for Betsy.  When I make kitty quilts, I just use scraps that are in my basket of strip scraps.  I just sew them together and anything goes.  The butterfly fabric is sweatshirt fabric that I actually sewed to the bunny fabric, so it would have some stabilization.  This one turned out more aesthetic than most.  I almost wish I could keep it and hang it on my wall.  But it is for Betsy.  I hope to get it in the mail this coming week.  

It measures 21" X 25".  I think I should make several of this size, each one with a different name on it.  But I have a nice list of projects, I need to finish, already. I think the main thing is, I have almost used up that darned bunny fabric!


No comments:

Post a Comment