Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Hachi II

I finally took photos of my second Hachi quilt.  It has the traditional Japanese binding, so you do not see the binding on the edge.  It has a very clean finish.  Yes, another barn was found to photograph it on, and this morning was overcast, so I drove right out and got a photo.


I am glad I did not dilly-dally, as now it is raining.  Time for a cup of tea!  It suddenly feels like fall.  I call this my purple Hachi quilt, but it is so much more.  You can see my original post, dated July 30, 2023, about this quilt and my other Hachi quilts.  At that time, this one was on the design wall.  Look at the "Blog Archive" of my posts in the right margin, and find 2023, then July under it, and CLICK! -->      Or you can just scroll down until you get to it.  Then you get to see other quilt photos on the way, just traveling backwards in time.

1 comment: