Monday, October 23, 2023

MY Round Robin Row Quilt

Earlier this month, I wrote about the process of the "round robin row quilt."  Just scroll down a little; it is the next post below this one.  I got my quilt top back from the other quilters, and then I had to square it up, add a little more sashing, and borders.  Then I located a quilt backing, in my stash, that was good to go.  Thank-you, Teresa.  It's been five years.  

Here is my completed quilt, hanging on another old barn in my neighborhood.  I do love it, when I ask permission to photograph a quilt on someone's barn, and they say, "Go right ahead."
These folks have taken a lot of care in keeping this barn in good shape.  It is well painted.  I, too, took a lot of care in getting this quilt top into shape, prior to being able to quilt it.  I quilted it myself.  I do like how it came out. Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment