Sunday, April 15, 2012

Tomorrow: Quilting Retreat.  This is my first quilting retreat. I have put a couple of things to work on in a bag, but I do not know if that is enough. My design wall is a flannel quilt mounted on our family room wall.  It has my crosses project on it, and on top of the crosses project is a barn project. I have all these cross blocks that just need squared up and pieced together, then they will be a quilt top.  I will have to take a photo of it, so I know the placement arrangement of the barn quilt I am working on, then I can take the barn off, to get to the crosses. Okay. I am going to do that and get this crosses project going. I am actually going to name it, Count Your Blessings.
      The Quilting Retreat is taking place at the monestary in Jerome, Idaho. I have heard nothing but positive comments on the experiences of others.  I will post a report with photos when I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment