Tuesday, October 16, 2012


Cherries Jubalee
 I first long-arm quilted last Columbus Day at the Blue Bird Quilt Studio in downtown Nampa, Idaho.  This is my Cherry's Jubalee Quilt. I purchased the pattern at the Quilt Crossing in Boise and took the class there, from Nancy Doan.  That was in October 2009.  You can be really creative with these circles.  I actually finished another quilt with circled between starting this one and getting it finished. I had to let it age or something. But it was good timing, because then I was ready to do the long-arm quilting. I noticed I was having a run of baby quilt photos on my blog, and thought I should include one of the larger ones I have done.  Pete's "Moose and Squirrel" quilt is the largest I have done this year. A photo of it is in the June postings. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment