Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Have you noticed all the quilt bloggers who show little bits of this and little bits of that and never show their quilt room unless they cleaned it all first? Come on! You cannot quilt and be a perfect neat freak at the same time.  Here is photo of my quilt room with my sweet little round table stacked high with quilt books, baskets of doo-dads, and other crap.  One thing you can do with your festive summer bunting, is bring it in from the patio and hang it in your quilt room.  The blue baby quilt top laying on the buffet on the right, is covering my violin case.  Violin? What violin?  Yes. I have neglected my violin in the name of quilting, like some maniac.  I love the pellet stove; it keeps my sweet room of bliss nice and toasty all winter long!

No comments:

Post a Comment