Friday, June 13, 2014

What's On The Design Wall in June?

Lot of fabric sharing going on. That fine Robert Kaufman accounting fabric caught Cindy's eye.  Teresa gave it to me. I took it to Cindy, down at the Pharmacy last Saturday afternoon. We swapped. I gave her the accounting fabric, which she is giving to her sister, and she gave me the purple majesty sky fabric for my banner at the quilt show. I am making a banner announcing the theme of the 2015 Kuna Quilt Show. The theme is "Purple Majesty."  The show is in six weeks, so I got started last Saturday and have it this far by today, Friday.  Yeah! Isn't that sky fabric fabulous?
  I just have to sew down the letters, add the border, sandwich, quilt, and bind.  It is not so very big, so it will not be too difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment