Wednesday, October 1, 2014

BBQ Quilt Show and Lucky Kitty Fabric

I tried to find a flannel-backed table cloth to hang for my design wall, at BB&B, but failed miserably.  BB&B does not carry them.  Well, I guess it is off to Kings Variety Store in Eagle!  Meanwhile, we went out to breakfast at the Original Pancake House, where they serve gluten free pancakes, and had a maaaavelous breakfast, then proceeded on down to the BBQ Quilt Show at the Fair Grounds. The quilts were wonderful and the arrangement this year had better flow and was a more relaxing experience.  I got a couple new ideas.  I enjoyed visiting with several friends, that I had not seen in a long time. 
  On Friday, my Lucky Kitty fabric from Japan arrived and it had not even been two weeks!  And it is lovely and feels wonderful.  I ordered a yard, but they sent me a yard and a fourth.  Yeah!  It will be the perfect inner border on my Aoi Has Two Sisters quilt.  It washed up beautifully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment