Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Liberated House Blocks

I have made a little progress on the Liberated House Blocks. I completed one in September and I completed one this evening, that I started last Friday.  I call it the Tropics Lounge block.  There is a fire truck parked outside. There is only one fireman in the truck, so I presume the others are in the Tropics CafĂ© and Lounge, where that hot babe is.  The fireman is a bear, naturally!
I have 18 blocks completed. I need two more blue sky blocks, one of which will be the park and the other will be the church block.  I think twenty blocks should be enough, since I will be putting sashing between them that will represent streets. Oh, but darn, I have some mud demo derby space aliens that I wanted to include . . . might have to do another row to expand the township.  I am planning railroad tracks in the border along the bottom and a bit of forest along the top.  I had also considered a Physical Therapy practice called Simon's PT.  I have been going to PT again and it seems all they ever say is "Hmmm do some of these stretches and hold for ten seconds each, and do thirty repetitions."  Then you do it like Simon Says.  Actually, I really like my physical therapists.  Also, I believe PT is helping my condition.  I have to be good and get better so I can do more quilting! Oh, and practicing my violin! Of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment