Saturday, January 31, 2015

Two Projects at Once

I am putting the binding on my exploding pineapple baby quilt tonight. If I get that done, I can start sewing all the strips of my Reverse Around The World quilt together (see next post down for a photo).  But, oh!  I made two quilted flannel Spidey pillows a couple of weeks ago and failed to post a photo.  They were very easy and fun. I did one on one night and the next one the following night. They are currently in a box traveling to some other part of the world, that shall remain nameless. They are a surprise!! And soooo soft!  I use those really soft travel pillow forms, you get at Hancock Fabrics, then I use really soft flannel and I quilted it!  You Spidey fans, give me some feedback! What do you think?
The gray flannel is left over from Colette's Spidey quilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment