Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Kuna Quilt Show Was Awesome!

The Kuna Quilt Show, on August 1 and 2, was fabulous!  Lots of incredible quilts.  Well done all you quilters that contributed to the Kuna Quilt Show!  It was my pleasure to do the stage set-up reflecting the theme that was chosen for the 2016 show, so we know what to look forward to.  Thank-you to T, who helped me with the stage set-up.  I also helped a little with the Challenge Block area, and I did quilt monitoring on both Saturday and Sunday.  If it weren't for the lure of tasty pulled pork on Sunday (hospitality suite), I might not come in as early on Sundays. 
I took this at a low angle to capture the scrappy bunting, scraps on
stage, the signage, and a tad of scrap quilts behind.
I want to include some photos of my favorite quilts at the show.  The problem is, there were so many fabulous quilts it is hard to narrow it down for my blog.  I will put a few on today and then add some in the next few days, or make a whole new link for those fabulous quilt photos.
Beautiful Houses-Unknown

Impressive shells -Janet Garland

NYC -Lorinda Howe

Perfectly delightful  -Phyllis Oneal

Dresden plate  -Shirley Franken

No comments:

Post a Comment