Monday, December 31, 2018

Saying Farewell to 2018

It has been a busy year.  I had a lot of adventures this year.  It has been a good year and a bad one.  I had some good bouts of creativity and did a little traveling, all in good company.
Nyssa Oregon

Nyssa Oregon

Ontario Oregon
Garden Tour, Boise, Idaho
Poppies on Columbia Rd, on the way to
my Aunt Daisy's house.
Council, Idaho, June
Pinecones on shore of Payette Lake

McCall, Idaho
New Meadows, Idaho
Fruitvale, Idaho  Can't miss the quilt show in Council!
Council Idaho
 The following photos are from the trip to Bend, Sisters, and Black Butte Ranch in July.  We drove across Oregon, from Idaho.



This is the fair city of Brothers, Oregon.



I am sorry I do not remember the name of this fine Mexican
restaurant, in Bend. They had gluten free and it was fabulous!
This flower was at the train depot in Boise, Idaho.
This is a mosaic in the traffic circle in front of the depot.


Sunrise over Boise, Idaho, in August
 I really love to sew and quilt, but I like to travel and take photos, too.
We went to Germany to visit our daughter, in August.  A few photos follow.  I took a ton, but I am trying to keep this brief.

View from my window in London
The next four shots, I took at the Minitur Wunderland in Hamburg, Germany.
It is not just the trains that move, but the cars, airplanes, circus rides, etc.




Berlin Wall, Berlin.
Klausen, Germany. in the little village our daughter lives in.
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

Fountain at the cathedral in Luxembourg City

Christmas lights at Scentsy in Meridian, Idaho

It was also a sad time this fall.  I have created a slide show, with music, to celebrate the life of my friend, Teresa.   Celebration of Life

To see all the sewing projects I did in 2018, click here: sewing projects
 
I am excited for 2019. I will be working on projects I have already started. I am planning a trip with my Aunt Karen.  Most things won't be the same without Teresa.

No comments:

Post a Comment