Wednesday, May 10, 2023

May is here.  I am going, with friends, to the Quilt and Craft Fair going on at the Fair Grounds tomorrow.  I have not been before, although it has come every year for the last four or so years.  It is more a chance to be with people I care about, than whatever this organization is offering.  I am hoping we will go out for lunch after, so we can spend even more time together.  I have been very good at sticking to using my stash instead of buying more fabric these past few months.  I pretty much used up my plaid shirting fabrics on this quilt, that I plan to donate.

I have more plaid fabric, but it is less calm than these plaids.  Currently, I am working on an actual "eye-spy" quilt.  This eye-spy quilt has considerably less fabrics to spy than others that I have made, but the others were not actually eye-spy quilts.  I am not sure that made any sense at all.  I have re-read that sentence, and it makes perfect sense!  When I say that I am working on the eye-spy quilt, it really means it is mostly on my design wall, but I am not making progress on it, as I have other priorities at the moment.  I have a furniture refinishing project I am in the middle of, two genealogical projects I am in the middle of, and I am the key provider of data and projects for the GF doll quilts blog.  Plus, I mowed the back and front yards, today, read more of the book I am reading and picked up my car from the auto shop.  On top of that I had to watch two episodes of "Wipe Out", since it is Wednesday.  Having stated all that, I have not practiced my violin.  It is getting late, and the kitty is waiting on her bedtime Greenies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment