Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Eye Spy Quilt Completed!

My first completed quilt of 2024 is my Eye Spy Quilt.  This is officially my first one.  However, my friend, A, says I have made Eye Spy quilts before.  She mentioned how so many of my quilts have an abundance of fabric prints and colors, so one can look at them for a while identifying all the unique prints that make up the quilt.  I know she was specifically thinking of my Random Chickens Quilt, and she is not wrong.  But this one was intended to by an Eye-Spy quilt.

To enlarge the photo, click on it.  Then you can see the details a bit closer.  I have determined there are 76 different fabrics in here, and some graphic for each letter of the alphabet.  There is also a secret fork, knife, and spoon fabric in here.  Of course, the polar bears and cows are for Teresa.  The backing is seersucker!
OMG! A is right!  My B&W Mostly quilt, completed and posted in Sept 2019, is a perfect example. Click on B&W Mostly and see what I mean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment