Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Colorful Twisting Turning Twenty

Phyllis Oneal has been quilting most of my recent quilts for me.  She does a great job.  We are keeping busy, indeed, during this time of social distancing and staying at home due to the Corona Virus.  This is the third Twisting Turning Twenty I have made.  I did not put the outer border on it, as I believe I did not cut one when I cut all the blocks, which was a few years back.  It makes it a few inches smaller than the Purple TTT.  I took it to the garden at work, this morning, and pinned it to the chicken wire around a fruit tree to get a nice photo.  The weather is so beautiful today and the garden is a lovely place to visit during times like these.  Also, happy Earth Day.  I hear Earth Day is fifty years old today.
This is the back of the colorful twisting turning twenty quilt.  Shannan gave me the blue piece that has little white chicks on it, and I scrounged through my colorful stash (and was brave) and decided to use the psychedelic fabric I have been hording for awhile.  I used no new fabrics on this quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment